Thursday, November 17, 2011

FISHS EDDY, We do dishes…





It seems that the Fishs Eddy store has been my neighbour for many years I guess, as this year they are celebrating their 25th anniversary.

What started as a chance encounter with endless stack of restaurant dishware of all sorts,plate,bowls,platters,cups and saucers ended up in one of my favorite store. A store dedicated to dishes (remember it’s one of my other passions and I can’t tell you how many sets I have and collect ).What was originally all vintage has changed to incorporate new collections;” Manhattan Blue Plate” and “Food Bank” being two of my favorites.The atmosphere they conjure is one of a old convenience country store,complete with portraits of long lost family members.






Rummage trough their dinnerware,flatware ( did I mention that I also collect vintage Hotel silverware ? ),glassware,service ware (great selection of cake stands) and even a gift registry.
With the holidays approaching all you need to set up a beautiful and unique table is here.
















Right now their E-commerce only represents a select group of their most popular items, but it’s enough to make you want to redo your whole kitchen.



889 Broadway and 19th St.
NY, NY 10003
212 420 9020

A bientôt,

Pierre Candra
for NicNat Chat!




1 comment: