Monday, August 8, 2011

"Flaming Cactus" and Neon jewelry.



As I was walking home from my favorite Japanese restaurant in the village i did notice this strange thing happening on Astor Place.It turn out that it's an art project called "Flaming Cactus" by Animus.



Looking at this he did remind me of a collection that I really liked for Fall/Winter 2011:
The Libertine collection.


( Fashion Photos www.style.com )


And how is this relevant to you ? Well for Fall a little neon color will spruce your wardrobe,maybe an accessory as a bracelet or a necklace.Check out the beautiful necklace I did find for you.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/77498668/neon-vintage-ii?ref=sr_gallery_15&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=neon+necklace&ga_order=date_desc&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

A bientôt,
Pierre Candra
for NicNat Chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment