Saturday, August 20, 2011

IMAGEVILLE


While on vacation in Palm Springs I discovered this Gallery.

IMAGEVILLE is the gallery of photographer Gary Dorothy and is
located in La Plaza in historic downtown Palm Springs


I really did fall in love with his pictures. Anybody who knows me, knows that I never go out of the house without my camera.

In Gary I found someone with a similar eye, a love of color and a great
sense of humor.


Gary a ten year resident of Palm Springs showcases his photographs of the desert but also of San Francisco, New York and Chicago. 







You will also find a great selection of plant and flower "portraits".

The best part is that he can ship his photographs.

Visit his website : http://www.imageville.us

A bientôt,

Pierre Candra
for NicNat Chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment