Friday, September 9, 2011

MISSONI for TARGET

My intention yesterday night during Fashion Night Out was to report first hand from the Missoni for Target pop-up store



I am very excited about this new collaboration and was very impatient to discover it,but I was not prepared for the amount of people waiting on line to have a first look.



I am not a patient man, so no waiting for me.
I will have to go to my nearest Target on September 13th when the collection open to the general public.
In the main time you can do your pre selection going on their site.

http://www.target.com/c/Missoni/-/N-5ouwb


PS : The pop-up store was supposed to be open until today 09-10-11,so I decided to give it an other try and here is what I saw





A bientôt,

Pierre Candra
for NicNat Chat!



No comments:

Post a Comment