Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker, Halston and Me








As Fashion Night Out approaches, I remember how excited I was last year to glance at SJP coming out from Oscar de la Renta's shop, not knowing that six months later I would be lucky enough to work with her on the Halston Heritage collection for which she was the Artistic director.

As we know she left that position and Fall/Winter 2011 is the last collection under her supervision.
I was very impressed by her “hands on “ approach to designing and merchandising, her knowledge of fabric and construction. Talking with clients she knew exactly how to explain her take on Halston and his legacy.





Sarah Jessica Parker and me 




Here two of my favorite pieces from the collection.








Enjoy Fashion Night Out !

A bientôt,

Pierre Candra
for NicNat Chat!





No comments:

Post a Comment